Monday, February 6, 2012

I had an idea of drawing portraits of people doing the things they love.  Here are some of the girls on the Utah softball team that Bre coached last year.  I really enjoyed doing these.  I liked it so much that I'm going to try to do some at the local high schools to see what kind of interest people have in them. I used a different type of charcoal for these as well.  up to this point I've been using mostly vine charcoal sticks.  With these pieces I used a darker charcoal stick. I like it because I could get a stronger contrast without having to do so many layers. The downside was that it's tougher to fix mistakes. Oh and I threw in a self portrait rockin my snowboard gear (Thanks to Kalli for taking the pic!). Enjoy...

"Boog"


"Cheese"


"G"


"Whit"



Me
















No comments:

Post a Comment